(Photograph credit – http://www.americanbridal.com/)
Favour ideas are getting far more interesting these days – and with so many to choose from where is a bride to start? Well, we have compiled a shortlist of our favourite ideas to help you along your way – and favours are not just for weddings – why not leave a small table gift for your guests at your Christmas table of party or next fundraising event. Its a lovely touch to add to any celebration or occasion – especially with edible gifts look to personalise them with the wedding or event details and keep the favours in line with your event/wedding theme – they don’t have to cost a fortune. In our family the Christmas day host always leaves a table gift for each guest – inexpensive Christmas table favours!
* Jars of jam or honey
* Flavoured olive oil miniature
* Single stem flower at each place setting
* Small heart shaped vanity mirror for the ladies
* Lottery ticket for the next draw after your event
* Go eco-friendly with plantable favours such as seeded paper (“Love Grows” – above)
* For a Christmas event what about a lovely christmas decoration with ribbon and labelled with the event details maybe local or handmade
* Potted herbs
* Miniature servings of gourmet coffee or herbal tea
* Miniature personalised jars filled with candy or chocolate
Do you have any unusual table favour ideas?